At Richard and Sons Plus Daughter Painting, we have decades of experience in spring exterior and interior painting. Whether you’re looking to brighten your space with a new color, or you simply need a fresh coat of paint, our team of experts is here to help. There are a number of factors to consider when preparing for a home refresh this spring, so let’s take a look.
1. Evaluate the Project
As you consider spring house painting, it’s important to determine the scope of the job. Is exterior painting needed or simply a smaller interior painting job? Are you bringing life back to a space for your family or are you considering putting your house on the market? A spring exterior painting job is a key step in increasing curb-appeal, while an interior painting job can create a more personalized space for you and your family.
2. Choose Your Palette for Spring Exterior Painting
Spring exterior house painting is an opportunity to make a bold change and to re-energize your home. When evaluating your color palette for your exterior paint job, it’s important to consider a few aspects:
- Weathering – If your house sees extended periods of sunshine, it’s best to consider a color that is more resistant to fading. A white paint refresh with an accented pop of color on your shutters or door is a worthwhile, wear-resistant combination for your spring exterior house painting project.
- Neighborhood guidelines – Part of an HOA? Be sure to consult your HOA guidelines before choosing the palette for your exterior paint job.
- Style – Painting the exterior of your home can directly influence the overall aesthetic and vibe of your family’s space. Looking to establish a modern-ranch theme? Try a white exterior with forward black accents. Feeling bold? Try a shade of red, yellow, or blue for a home that really pops.
Talk to your painters about the exterior look you’d like to accomplish as you approach your spring exterior house painting project.
3. Spring Interior Painting Tips for Wallpaper, Drywall, and the Paint Itself
As you shift focus to your home’s interior there are a number of items to consider. Is there wallpaper that should be removed? Is there drywall that needs patched or repaired? It’s ideal to address any issues with your interior walls in one assessment. This helps to establish the scope of the project and will allow a painting team to make informed recommendations.
With a spring interior house painting project, you have endless opportunities to create a unique voice for each room in your house. Whether you’re painting a bedroom, living room, or home office, a spring paint refresh can provide you with a completely revived space.
4. Prioritize Your Spring House Painting Project: Timing Is Important
Spring is the optimal time to approach a house painting project: the weather is more predictable, landscaping tasks can be performed simultaneously, and your space will be rejuvenated and comfortable for the later, colder seasons. A spring house painting job with Richard and Sons Plus Daughter Painting is sure to breathe life back into your home in no time.
Contact Us Today to Book Your Spring House Painting
Ready to hit reset? Contact our team today to get started with a consultation for your spring exterior or interior house painting project today! We’re ready to help.